måndag 26 juli 2010

Burned - P.C Cast, Kristin Cast

Burned

OK, so I'm kind of a Vampire Freak, been reading books about vampires for over 13 years, seeing any film I can get my hands on too. But my vampire obsessiveness has changed somewhat during all these years. When I started liking Vampires everything that you read/saw needed to be the "true" vampires. Described in Vampire the Masquerade by White Wolf. A very good hand book if you want to do some vampire "live"(living role-playing). Today I have kind of a fascination reading about non conventional vampires, see how the author "defends" their vampire ideas.

Burned is the 7th book in the House of Night series created by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast. It's an very easily read book-serie for youths, claiming vampire-ism is something your born with, but it doesn't manifest itself until in your teens.

I recommend this book to anyone that loves an entertaining story, but it does have a recommended age, as it is some scenes not good for a younger audience. So have that in mind. And of course I do recommend starting with the first book!

/Mi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar